Junior Magician Camp Details
The Junior Magician/Juggling Camp consists of 6 sessions. Every camp is slightly different and can be customized to some degree. Here is a basic outline of what to expect in each session.
Note: Each camp can accommodate up to 20 children, ages 7 and up.
The “Giggles” Bug is highly contagious!!!
- Trying your hands at Juggling — “It’s really catching!”
- OR “Making inflation work for you” — twisting some “way cool” balloons!
- OR Learning the secrets behind really “Prestofying Magic!”
Here’s what it is:
Getting Into Some “Serious Laughter” and…
- Twisting the basic balloon dog, giraffe, hat, mouse, bunny, and fish.
- Juggling Scarves, progressing from 1-ball to 2-ball to……..TA-DAH…….the 3-ball cascade.
- Partaking in the ultimate….. Peacock Feather Balance Contest!
- Flippo demonstrates the Anti-Gravitational 10-Box Balance.
- Dazzle friends with some of the magically mystifying effects of thumb tips, change bags, magic pans, etc.
- Everyone tries spinning plates and “Spinning the Basin!”
- Impressive balloon creations such as the Star Wars Laser Gun and Sword, the love birds on the heart, and “Huggy Bears.”
- Of the 500 different variations of 3-ball juggling patterns… lets get “cardiovascularly challenged” and learn 3 new ones:
- Back & Forth
- Under the leg
- Easy-kneesy nosey
More balloon sculptures:
- The Parrot on the Swing
- The Swan
- The Horse
- The T Rex
- The Moose
- The Butterfly
- The Lion
- The Elephant
- The Turtle
Some more 3-ball juggling tricks:
- The Half-Shower
- The Shower
- The Chin Trap
- Juggling On-A-String
- The Reverse Cascade
- Clawing and Columns
- OR… MAYBE… 4 balls or 5 or passing 6 with a partner.
- Put a needle through a balloon (with caution of course!) and experience the magic of “D’LIGHT” (in the dark).
Blow them away… (not the balloons!) with these awesome inflatables!!
- The Umbrella
- The 10-Gallon Hat
- The Pink Panther riding a motorcycle
- The Monkey spying from the ol’ banana tree!